LEAD ELECTRONIC SECURITY TECHNICIAN
– Cincinnati, OH
WHO WE ARE:
PCS-SS is a professional security solutions business located in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio area.
PCS-SS has served as a one-stop solution for many small businesses and Fortune 1000 clients
nationwide providing superior service, expert installation and the highest quality of end to end
solutions. We specialize in the design, installation, and maintenance of video surveillance, access
control, alarms and monitoring, audio and video installations, WIFI solutions as well as voice and
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
We are looking for an experienced electronic security technician to join our team of professionals. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing security integration and network infrastructure. As a Lead Electronic Security Technician, it is your responsibility to coordinate the efforts of other team members to achieve project goals on-time and on budget. You will also be required to meet and exceed the responsibilities including but not limited to the list below. If you think you’re a good fit for this position, please read on!
● Represent PCS-SS in a professional manner.
● Be a dedicated team player.
● Install, terminate, and/or program end devices for access control, alarms, intercom, video surveillance, and security infrastructure with a commercial / industrial environment.
● At least 2-3+ years of experience installing security systems in a commercial environment.
● Ability to terminate and install devices such as card readers, alarm and access control panels, motion detectors, door contacts, glass breaks, mag locks, electric strikes, IP cameras, configuring NVR and access control software, etc…
● Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
● Mechanical aptitude and ability to use metering devices.
● Ensure excellent customer service skills with a professional approach to all aspects of the job.
● Must be able to travel out of state.
● Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
● Basic networking (IP addressing of devices), light conduit fabrication, and the understanding of locks, door hardware and locksmith skills are a plus.
● Certifications and or experience with the following is a plus: Bosch, Honeywell, Milestone,
● Pelco, Exacq, Avigilon, Axis, Hikvision, Gallagher, Isonas, etc…
WHAT WE OFFER:
As a Lead Electronic Security Technician, you’ll receive competitive compensation and a generous benefits package. Our benefits include health, dental, and eye insurance. Along with supplemental insurance options such as AD&D life insurance and Aflac. You’ll also receive paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401k.
*Please attach your resume.